Monday, December 8, 2008

Still going

So, whatsup?

this is my third day that im having this blog. Im already liking it, I don't think anybody actually reads what I write down here, but hey its good to write things down right?
So I think im gonna keep writting to myself on this blog.

Yesterday I went cruisin' on blogger.com, there are some great blogs around here, I dindt knew that the bloggin' (?) community is so big, I saw people from everywhere in the world, languages my computer can't even handle. (haha)
I saw a lot of different type of blogs, some post there pictures ( saw some real nice ones!) or promote there music, or just like me write about whatevers on there chest. I think thats real cool, everbody just doing him or her.

so anyway thats it, maybe ill write some more tonite or tommorow.

later,

- Joseph

*out*


by the way, check this quote by again lil wayne ( I know quoted him yesterday as well, but dude just on point! (sometimes))

''from the academy, league of rollers
I deny being down though they seem to hold us
my shoulders are strong, i prove them wrong''
-Lil Wayne ''Tie my hands''

No comments: