Thursday, December 11, 2008

Dear Mr.West

I love Kanye, every since he dropped ''Throug The Wire'' I been following dude on everything he has been doing.
''Through The Wire'' is my ''get your focus on'' track everytime I hear it, it just boost me with energy.

But thats not the reason Im writting this.

First of all I think its great when a artist has no barriers and switches everything up, even when he's a winning team, on his own.

But I really really tried with 808's & heartbreaks, but I just dont feel it.

When the first single dropped, I dindt really like it, but thought; ''maybe I just need to adjust to the new Kanye'' but as more and more tracks leaked, I kinda became worried.

But its cool at the end I guess, I'll just keep playing; "College Dropout'' and ''Late Registration'' there both classics to me.

Still I hope Kanye is ever going to go back to the soul samples and rapping about everyday stuff, even tho' he said hes to cool to rap, I think he's cool but nobody's that cool to be to cool to be rapping, I mean aint it cool to be a rapper? Rappers are always cool man.

Im out.

-Joseph

*later*

No comments: