Sunday, December 7, 2008

Outside lookin'..

''I can't call it, lets kick it back''
- Lil Wayne '' Trouble''

So this is my first official blog.

note* Im no writer, english aint my first language, but anyway lets roll.


So lately life's been going fast, got a lot of things going.
Its like to much to keep it up, im loosin track of things, I think thats the reason I created this blog to keep up with myself.

Right now, im thinkin' about what all is going on. I been running crazy to do everything for everbody, not even focusing on the things that are important, me!
You know? sometimes you get stuck in the fast lane, dont even think anymore about what your doing you just keep going and going?

Thats why I havent slept today, I been thinkin' and planning over and over again. Making a list of what to do and how to do it, the list isnt really long, but i am getting my thoughts together, getting my focus up and running again.
I already feel alot better, guess sometimes you need to kick it back to go forward again(right?).

So this is my firs blog, im out.

Going to my uncles now, drop off something, then get back and try to figure some more things out.

later

- Joseph.

*out*

1 comment:

Charlie Hilton said...

Thanks for checking out the beat.

Are you a rapper? Is that why you want to download it?

Email me at charliehilton@gmail.com